Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I quit Zakum Runs

5 posters

:: BOSSES :: Zak

Go down

I quit Zakum Runs Empty I quit Zakum Runs

Post by Miriya Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Tonight I lost all of my pots at zakum because I was expected to heal myself and pixels and had no choice but to gen the mobs that were pushing myself and pixels into the body.
I do not have the mesos to pull off the bs that went on tonight.
I asked for help but I was told that Lily and Jason told Rose not to gen from Rob, who died when telling me why I was not being helped.

Prior to the run I said not to SPAM genesis becuase last time I lagged out and died.
This did nto mean do not gen at all smart -curses-

I'm not "pro" and I'm not made of money. I'm not as good at this game as the rest of you so stop putting me in effed up situations.

I love to do zakum and I love to help out, but I will not continue to help out if I will not receive help in return.
Thanks for nothing guys.
Miriya
Miriya

IGN : Ayirim/MsMiriya
Class : B-b-b-bishop!/NightLord
Humor : "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broke, but you can still see the crack in that mother...er's reflection."

Back to top Go down

I quit Zakum Runs Empty Re: I quit Zakum Runs

Post by Brian Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:44 pm

I will help pay for pots Mir zakum is supposed to be fun not like this D;
Brian
Brian

IGN : DexlesILLBIS/CrimsonRoarr/MarksMyMan/Graceling
Class : Night Lord/White Knight/Sniper/Cleric
Humor : HAHAHAHA Now I need Food =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriya Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:50 pm

It's not about the pots. It's the fact that I asked for help and I was told no.
Wtf kind of guild does that?
These runs especially need teamwork to succeed.
If I had died, the pixels would have been lucky to make it with all the effing summons pushing them into the body.
I almost feel like it was a plot to get me out of the squad.
I'm sorry, but if this was still aeons and dan was still here, this wouldn't have happened. Someone would have stepped in to help.
If I'm knowingly going into each run feeling like teamwork doesn't exist, what's the point of going? It's a waste of time.
Miriya
Miriya

Humor : "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broke, but you can still see the crack in that mother...er's reflection."

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:32 pm

All I really know about it is that Jason told me if I brought my bishop not to gen because people would lag out.

So is it really just one person (you) who didn't want gen or were there others?

Was the help you wanted the other bishop to genesis or are you refering to something else?

Usually if a bishop genesis to kill the summons it takes two hits, first one brings them down, and second one kills them. After the number of summons reduce then zak summons more. So really if bishop gen is killing summons it typically seems like gen spaming.

Also if everyone leaves the summons alone they will max out at top which is ok too. I think that's what Jason was assuming you wanted, but when others tryed to help you and kill them it brought the summons down.

Pixels can take touch hits from zak, so don't stress about them too much. Dan runs typically had pixel party, no priest or bishop, no atackers.

Sorry you had such a bad time. Sad But you made it to the end didn't you? Cool
Princess
Princess

IGN : LiIIPrincess
Class : Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriya Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:54 pm

I asked for genesis not to be spammed like the last run I went on because I lagged and d/ced from zak which almost never happens.
I didn't want genesis being spammed, not not being used at all. I wanted help from the other bishop (Rose) and she was told no from Jason.
If that is the case with the pixels then fine, I am done with pixels. I want party 1 or a different party to Hs/Dispel/Gen.
I spend the entire run trying to keep those characters alive and I don't have high enough damage to take out the summons in 1-2 hits, nor do I have the pots to heal & gen at the same time.
I did make it to the end but I only had 10 pots leftover, when usually I only use 100-150 pots a run. I have 4.2mil on me. It takes half of that to repot fully so that I can train at skeles/zakum.
The element of teamwork has died in this guild in mine and other guildies opinions.
Miriya
Miriya

Back to top Go down

Post by Beowulf Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:27 pm

1. Pixels dont need heal but its nice to have priest there than can help. I thank you for doing this for a large number of our runs. I am sorry you feel that it has become a burdon.

2. In regards to Gen I did as lily stated above, because I thought that was what you requested. When you asked for help, I thought that plea over rided my comment to Rose, and that she was helping you Gen. Apparantly not, sorry for the mis-communication.

3. If it's pot money you need then we can all help with that. Brian offered and I offer to bring a stack of pots for every zak run if needed. Mana Bulls right?

4. Team work dead? I think not. Why have 3 different people been able to step it up and lead z-runs? Why were we having discussions over 3rd party if it was not because more people wanted to participate and help each other....

Again I am sorry you felt shorted on this. I will do what I can to help make Zaking a funner experience for you if/when you you run with us again.

Jason
Beowulf
Beowulf

IGN : MizFriday
Class : MM
Humor : Whats that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriya Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm fine now thanks Jason. It's been a stressful month on this game.
I will be zaking again, I'll be fine with pots as I've been selling leech to a few people in game.
Miriya
Miriya

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeSeng Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:03 am

Lik-a-MOI :]
WeeSeng
WeeSeng

IGN : WeeSeng
Class : Future Dexless Hero
Humor : "Too da looo Motha fugga" -Mr. Chao ~ Hangover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content