Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My shield is officially missing :'(

+10
Beowulf
Brian
ChazTheDude
xcaldazar
Danny
Miriya
Steve
nightclawz
DeeSeng
Kimberly
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My shield is officially missing :'( Empty My shield is officially missing :'(

Post by Kimberly Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Any information on the whereabouts of my shield would be greatly appreciated...10/17 1 slot unhammered. My baby is gone. I was not hacked, there are a few people who know my info. If anyone borrowed it and has not returned it... please do so immediately!
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

IGN : Krygerin/Dytez/Krygaran
Class : Sader/Blaze Wiz/Aran
Humor : I like to giggle... alot

Back to top Go down

My shield is officially missing :'( Empty Re: My shield is officially missing :'(

Post by DeeSeng Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:47 am

Switched between hentai and maple. Saw someone on your acc talking about moving the shield or something. Moving, using, or something related. Occured about an hour before I switched back to ms and saw you talking about it.
DeeSeng
DeeSeng

IGN : DeeSeng, TsumetaiSeng, KuraiiSeng, RyuSeng
Class : Paladin, Aran, Dual Blader, Page
Humor : Stuff.

Back to top Go down

My shield is officially missing :'( Empty Re: My shield is officially missing :'(

Post by nightclawz Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:04 am

ROFL Dee...
nightclawz
nightclawz

IGN : nightclawz
Class : Shadower
Humor : Has a good sense of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:45 am

Was me Dee, i was looking for it. Didnt find it, then kim got home and got on her account herself.
Steve
Steve

IGN : DKsDragon, DKsBowman
Class : Dark Knight, Bow Master
Humor : Present.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriya Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:59 am

I'm sorry that your shield has disappeared Sad
I will get on all my acc's and check it out, but I don't have characters that use a maple shield :/
Miriya
Miriya

IGN : Ayirim/MsMiriya
Class : B-b-b-bishop!/NightLord
Humor : "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broke, but you can still see the crack in that mother...er's reflection."

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeSeng Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Should've guessed it was you Steve. So many xD's. f6.
DeeSeng
DeeSeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:11 pm

This is questionable. o.o I really don't know who has the shield. I've been asking around and seems like no one knows. It either someone's lying or its seriously mia. I know I don't have it. Seems pointless for a mage to obtain a shield like that.
Danny
Danny

IGN : itsjustjen
Class : F/P Archmage
Humor : Depends... o.O

Back to top Go down

Post by xcaldazar Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:43 pm

I hope it shows up. Sad
Has everyone been contacted yet that has any affiliation to you on maple?
xcaldazar

IGN : IshaCueran
Class : Night Lord
Humor : Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazTheDude Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:12 pm

i havent been on kimberlys account since i did that zjpq for her. I think
ChazTheDude

IGN : whatanign
Class : Adventurer
Humor : bored, horny, happy, calm, silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Well everyone that you gave your info to has been contacted, someone has to be lying or as Danny said, it somehow disappeared through a nexon fault... Maybe they will reset your account if you ask them to? iv heard of that happening once or twice in hacked situations, if you ask them to reset it till last week, it should be there and then you will be asked to change your info anyway.
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:57 pm

50k nx to the person who returns my shield
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:00 am

No disciplinary action will be taken and none of the guild members will know.
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 am

I checked my accs as well, i've seen nothing. Last time i was on it was when i left it at octos D:
Brian
Brian

IGN : DexlesILLBIS/CrimsonRoarr/MarksMyMan/Graceling
Class : Night Lord/White Knight/Sniper/Cleric
Humor : HAHAHAHA Now I need Food =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:55 am

Checked my accounts and I distinctly remember NOT having it after you were training.
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:47 am

This is -curses-. Where the -curses- is my shield!
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:43 pm

My account is clean. But when exactly was the shield missing?
Danny
Danny

IGN : itsjustjen
Class : F/P Archmage
Humor : Depends... o.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Last week, around Wednesday-Friday
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Beowulf Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Hi, yes I see the post. This is ridiculous.

Has everyone checked all storage units etc? I keep tons of crap in storage when switching between chars on the same acct. I suggest everyone tripple check their chars as well as storage and MTS?
Beowulf
Beowulf

IGN : MizFriday
Class : MM
Humor : Whats that?

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeSeng Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:10 pm

I asked Kim that and she said nothin' there.
DeeSeng
DeeSeng

Back to top Go down

Post by xcaldazar Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Everyone checked their recent ring mules as well? In case anyone forgot they borrowed for that? I thought I had made another post to this thread but I don't see it, idk why it didn't go through. Just saying I haven't been on Kim's acc since I did a zakum jump quest for her way back when with her blaze wizard. I would imagine the info is different since then.
xcaldazar

IGN : IshaCueran
Class : Night Lord
Humor : Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazTheDude Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:03 pm

i really wish you wouldnt quit maple. I really dont like seeing almost every guild i been dieing due to either personal life of the guild leader or other drama related stuff. almost every guild i been died. If moirae dies, i have no clue what ill do.
ChazTheDude

IGN : whatanign
Class : Adventurer
Humor : bored, horny, happy, calm, silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriya Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:06 pm

I cannot get onto maple cuz of a server check? Otherwise I would be (now 4th time) checking my acc's. I cannot believe it just disappeared, it had to have been taken by some one Sad
Miriya
Miriya

Humor : "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broke, but you can still see the crack in that mother...er's reflection."

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriya Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:08 pm

I also agree with chaz, mint/aeons went down after I joined Sad
Don't quit over a shield, I've lost things too (happened with my first cleric, lost a friend's int gloves somehow Sad ) but it hasn't stopped me :/
Miriya
Miriya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Ok, this is why I this has driven me to quit.... that shield was worth 1.8B... I paid 1.6B and 25K nx to get that shield. I sold 800$ worth of NX to get all the equips I have on my sader and blaze wiz. That shield was the most important piece of equipment I owned. It is the reason I continued on my sader, it is the reason I wanted to hurry and get to 120... I was tired of being the guild leader who wasn't 'known' in the MS and actually have one hell of a hero. Without that shield, I am nothing... I'm just a POS sader. Nothing special. My att literally decreased 600 or so now that it's gone. THIS IS WHY I AM PISSED. That shield just -curses- disappeared. None of my other worthy equips were taken. My shield just -curses- vanished. I want to think it's nexons fault and it's really upsetting to even think that someone stole it from me. The only people who had my current info were Steve, Drew, Mir, Brian, Kenny and Danny. Chaz and Taylor knew my old info. If it wasn't any of you guys, then where the -curses- is my shield. It didn't grow legs and walk away... either someone hasn't fessed up (which I'm not pointing fingers, because I really want to trust you guys), someone misplaced it, or nexon -curses- up. I JUST WANT MY SHIELD BACK. I'm offering a reward and everything... Just return the -curses- thing.
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeSeng Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:18 pm

There's only a few possibilities :

1: Someone has it and won't talk.
2: You could have been hacked, but the shield was the only thing that drew their attention
3: Some patch or nexon error could have removed it, which can be fixed as I have seen.
4: In FM because of someone taking it.

This is just a quick look at the situation. Most likely, whoever is in the circle of knowing your info has it. Not pointin' fingers.
DeeSeng
DeeSeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum