Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I lol'd just cuz it's my favorite game...and it was the hardest decision of my life haha...

2 posters

Go down

I lol'd just cuz it's my favorite game...and it was the hardest decision of my life haha... Empty I lol'd just cuz it's my favorite game...and it was the hardest decision of my life haha...

Post by Miriya Thu May 20, 2010 7:47 pm

File : 1274398839.png-(1.05 MB, 1366x768)
Anonymous 05/20/10(Thu)19:40 No.59807XXX [Reply]
Hardest decision of my life, whats better?
I lol'd just cuz it's my favorite game...and it was the hardest decision of my life haha... 1274398839604s

>> Anonymous 05/20/10(Thu)19:41 No.59807XXX
It doesn't f***ing matter. You end up wielding the same weapon regardless.

>> Anonymous 05/20/10(Thu)19:42 No.59807XXX
it doesn't f***ing matter. You end up playing the stupid -curses- game regardless.

Last edited by Kimberly on Thu May 20, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : took out the naughty words o.o)
Miriya
Miriya

IGN : Ayirim/MsMiriya
Class : B-b-b-bishop!/NightLord
Humor : "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broke, but you can still see the crack in that mother...er's reflection."

Back to top Go down

I lol'd just cuz it's my favorite game...and it was the hardest decision of my life haha... Empty Re: I lol'd just cuz it's my favorite game...and it was the hardest decision of my life haha...

Post by Miriya Thu May 20, 2010 7:47 pm

WOAH we can't cus on the forum?
Lol just noticed it replaced -curses- with curses hahahaa
Miriya
Miriya

Humor : "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broke, but you can still see the crack in that mother...er's reflection."

Back to top Go down

I lol'd just cuz it's my favorite game...and it was the hardest decision of my life haha... Empty Re: I lol'd just cuz it's my favorite game...and it was the hardest decision of my life haha...

Post by Kimberly Thu May 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Ahhhhhhhh!!! I need to censor that word too
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

IGN : Krygerin/Dytez/Krygaran
Class : Sader/Blaze Wiz/Aran
Humor : I like to giggle... alot

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriya Thu May 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Hahahahah kim your a dork lols!!!
Miriya
Miriya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down