Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with friends in Bera / Work / Relationship Problems

5 posters

Go down

Playing with friends in Bera / Work / Relationship Problems Empty Playing with friends in Bera / Work / Relationship Problems

Post by WeeSeng Tue May 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Hey

I'm going to be playing with some of my old friends in Bera, I'll be on some time now and then, but I will be on hiatus for a week or so. I will be active but this week and other week I will not be on Bellocan as much as I will be doing other things. My relationship as some of you know is really bad with Jennipher right now since I've found out that she has a baby belonging to someone else. Nikki has come to live with me again and everything is just beginning to go to -curses- with my life (again) but hopefully it'll be fixed up and I'll be able to get back to Bellocan soon.

During my free time like 5-30 mins I will be playing Bera with friends in game and in real life till they get shipped out to different bases overseas (seeing that they're in the marines). Another thing that is becoming unstable would have be my job right now. Due to three surgeries, I've failed in extracting tumors, so I need to relearn the process and I'm in a program where I help with 5-10 kids with spinocellular ataxia. This gives me very little time to go on and play. Hopefully all this will clear up so I can start playing once again.

But other than that, I'll hopefully come back to Bellocan again :] And don't worry Danny, I'll be sure to get a star moon chair for ya xP Or anything else you need T.T

Wesley

P.S. I sound so damn repetitive in this >.>
P.P.S. STEVE STOP LEVELING BEFORE ME >=O Stop playing your ranger for now <3
WeeSeng
WeeSeng

IGN : WeeSeng
Class : Future Dexless Hero
Humor : &quot;Too da looo Motha fugga&quot; -Mr. Chao ~ Hangover

Back to top Go down

Playing with friends in Bera / Work / Relationship Problems Empty Re: Playing with friends in Bera / Work / Relationship Problems

Post by Steve Tue May 11, 2010 10:45 pm

hahaha @ PPS
Dont worry I didnt hit 78 today, only 76, which means no massive leveling for a while.

Hope things get straightened out soon. We'll miss you, but we completely understand, so dont feel rushed to come back. Take your time and enjoy your real life friends!
Steve
Steve

IGN : DKsDragon, DKsBowman
Class : Dark Knight, Bow Master
Humor : Present.

Back to top Go down

Playing with friends in Bera / Work / Relationship Problems Empty Re: Playing with friends in Bera / Work / Relationship Problems

Post by Kimberly Tue May 11, 2010 10:52 pm

GL Wess... See you around
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

IGN : Krygerin/Dytez/Krygaran
Class : Sader/Blaze Wiz/Aran
Humor : I like to giggle... alot

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeSeng Tue May 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Hopefully I'll be able to come back before Kimmeh gets on again actively <3 So I can welcome her back along with the rest of the guild ^^
WeeSeng
WeeSeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Tue May 11, 2010 11:42 pm

Awww, I'm so ready to come back Sad
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue May 11, 2010 11:59 pm

We`re ready to have you back! (alright, far past ready, we miss you Sad )
Steve
Steve

IGN : DKsDragon, DKsBowman
Class : Dark Knight, Bow Master
Humor : Present.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeSeng Wed May 12, 2010 1:42 am

Definitely what Steve said :] We miss ya, you're our mother -.- "mistress" as what your other slaves call ya.. >.>
WeeSeng
WeeSeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Wed May 12, 2010 6:41 am

Hahaha, that made me giggle
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Wed May 12, 2010 10:27 am

Gl wes and i hope everything works out man. Hopefully ill be there to welcome both of ya back.
Mikey
Mikey

IGN : cursed95, ThatYeloDude, TRockLeeB
Class : Aran
Humor : Robster Craws, and I Rove you Rucy!

Back to top Go down

Post by 55 Guy Wed May 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Goodluck wes
55 Guy
55 Guy

IGN : XxSanjixX55
Class : Bucc

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeSeng Wed May 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Thanks all
WeeSeng
WeeSeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum