Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Guidelines

4 posters

:: Welcome

Go down

Forum Guidelines Empty Forum Guidelines

Post by Kimberly Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:31 pm

1. No personal attacks or flames. This includes, but is not limited to: insulting others for their comments and ideas, language skills, age, sex and religious beliefs.

2. No offensive racial or sexist remarks. No cussing... basically if it's filtered on MS, it should be filtered here also. WATCH YOUR DIRTY LITTLE MOUTHS.

3. No offensive slurs regarding anyone's religious, sexual, political, ancestral heritage, or racial status. This includes both direct and indirect insults or accusations.

4. No posting another user's personal information without his or her permission. This includes, but is not limited to, real name, email address, IM contacts, address, phone number, and IP address.

5. No spamming. This includes, but is not limited to: comments not contributing to the board, advertisements, cross posts, and messages posted repeatedly.

6. No explicit content of sexual/violent nature... Nothing related to drugs/alcohol.... This includes your avatars.

7. Impersonating game officials or developers, other posters, or Moirae members is not tolerated.

8. No personal attacks against forum moderators. If you disagree with an action taken by a moderator, you can send your complaint to Kimberly where it will be reviewed.

9. No intentional attempts to bypass board mechanisms. This includes intentionally working around the board profanity filter (if active) or working around bans. Attempts to do so may result in bans or an extension of exiting bans. Don't make me have to go in and filter out all the dirty words!

Blah, Blah, Blah... have fun alien

Last edited by Kimberly on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more guidelines)
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

IGN : Krygerin/Dytez/Krygaran
Class : Sader/Blaze Wiz/Aran
Humor : I like to giggle... alot

Back to top Go down

Forum Guidelines Empty Re: Forum Guidelines

Post by Katie Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Kimberly wrote:

6. No explicit content of sexual/violent nature... Nothing related to drugs/alcohol.... This includes your avatars.

Blah, Blah, Blah... have fun alien

Uh... SO I guess my stripper avatar wouldn't work eh?
Katie
Katie

IGN : LntervaLs
Class : Sexy Bishop
Humor : Naughty

Back to top Go down

Forum Guidelines Empty Re: Forum Guidelines

Post by Brian Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm

LOL
Brian
Brian

IGN : DexlesILLBIS/CrimsonRoarr/MarksMyMan/Graceling