Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two parties or not?

+10
Kimberly
ChazTheDude
Beowulf
xcaldazar
Miriya
RAW
Rose
WeeSeng
55 Guy
Steve
14 posters

:: BOSSES :: Zak

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two or more?

Two parties or not? - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Two parties or not? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
Two parties or not? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Two parties or not? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]
Two parties or not? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Two parties or not? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Two parties or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: Two parties or not?

Post by Miriya Fri May 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Back in mint and even in aeons we usually had 3 parties and the splits were always decent. I just don't see why 3 parties such a bad idea. Everyone would like to go and have fun.
I just have don't like how things are being done with this guild. It's not what I expected...maybe I'm still mourning over the death of aeons.
Miriya
Miriya

IGN : Ayirim/MsMiriya
Class : B-b-b-bishop!/NightLord
Humor : "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broke, but you can still see the crack in that mother...er's reflection."

Back to top Go down

Post by Fro5tfire Fri May 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Lets not all get worked up on this.
Granted we are here to have fun.
I'm sure we'll all do whats best for for everyone and make it 3 parties.

-Fro5tfire
Fro5tfire
Fro5tfire

IGN : Frortfire, Fro5tb1te
Class : Shadower, Evan
Humor : None

Back to top Go down

Post by 55 Guy Fri May 28, 2010 1:56 pm

With the price of zhelms now, its harder to obtain good splits, unless most of the group wore Scar helms and looted helms to sell on their own. This is the only way I can see it being high splits. We must obtain every zhelm that is dropped by zak and sell it.

Also with more people comes a bigger responsibility to the hoster. More calculations, etc... Is it fair to put it on one person? Most of us have multiple high level characters, so we could actually zak more than twice a week. idk. I dont know if this even make sense as I tried to (dont know if I succeeded) refrain from stepping on anyones feeling or thoughts.

this should probably be deleted.
Rolling Eyes
55 Guy
55 Guy

IGN : XxSanjixX55
Class : Bucc

Back to top Go down

Post by Beowulf Fri May 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Miriya wrote:Idk guys, this is all getting ridiculous with someone deleting Jason's post. That's not right.
The thread was made for us to vote and give our thoughts on the two parties rule.

And that doesn't seem fair what you are saying greg, all of us have helms. Why would we just be in it for a free helm?
Zakking is a fun event that ALL guildies should be allowed to participate in, regardless of how high or how low the splits are.
Sorry that some of us have lives outside of our computers -.-

I thought that was why Brian or someone was trying to host "fun runs" on Sundays. The runs Steve is putting up are focused on selling helms as much as we can.

As to the past, I think Rome said it correctly. Prices have dropped significantly, and if the current drop rate continues through the summer I doubt we will be able to sell much over 50M per helm, and that only the all average or above helms. Thats 20M profit per helm after karmas roughly. 20M is WAY WAY less than the 60-80M we used to get seling helms at Mint, or even when Karmas fist came out and Aeons was selling...

The other thing with 2 parties is that with our current high level chars it really only takes 3 good attackers to kill Zak in 30-45 minutes with apples etc. So there is no physical need to have more than 1 party except for the fact we need looters. Back when I ran with Mint (can I remember that far back?) We took anyone willing to go, and ended up with 2.5-3 parties at times and with 5-6 attackers...the runs took 30-45 minutes even with Chris KSing us so bad. Its just an evolution of MS and bossing.
Beowulf
Beowulf

IGN : MizFriday
Class : MM
Humor : Whats that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri May 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Sorry, missed the last few posts, and I have no idea who deleted it o.O
Kim and I should be the only ones with that power in this section (im zak mod), and it wasnt me o.O
Anyway, the voting is evening up, we'll have to see how this goes down.
Steve
Steve

IGN : DKsDragon, DKsBowman
Class : Dark Knight, Bow Master
Humor : Present.

Back to top Go down

Post by 55 Guy Fri May 28, 2010 4:05 pm

I guess my number 1 question is. Are people upset that they cant zak with the guild, or are they upset that they cant zak w/ the guild and obtain splits?
55 Guy
55 Guy

IGN : XxSanjixX55
Class : Bucc

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Fri May 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Again i try to host zak runs whenever i can, but should zak really be all about mesos, i thought it was about having fun and messing around. If splits matter that much to some people i really dont need the splits, its a couple mill here or there. Only reason im zaking and playing maple is to spend time with all the great friends i have met. and this is ruining our fun D;
Brian
Brian

IGN : DexlesILLBIS/CrimsonRoarr/MarksMyMan/Graceling
Class : Night Lord/White Knight/Sniper/Cleric
Humor : HAHAHAHA Now I need Food =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri May 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Steve it is apparent you really do not want more than 2 parties to go...
why not just make these private runs like Kat did for profit as to not confuse the guild who thinks these are guild runs. If we know up front these are for your private runs we know there is a large chance we might not make the list if we dont lurk the forum all day to catch the sign up post early enough. They will be your runs, your decision on who does and doesn't go. You wouldn't even have to take the first people that sign up, you can pick from those that post on the thread they are available for that run and maybe list a couple of backups for those last minute no shows.

Maybe someone else, like Brian, can become the organizer for guild runs. Then we should have enough open spots. We can always discuss later if/how splits will be done for the guild runs.

*for the question above: I would just like to be able to go. There isn't really much the guild does together. The splits are nice, dont get me wrong... who doesn't like mesars Razz
The only thing I would be wanting from the zruns would be skill books for our chars. atm that is mainly for our Evans as our other chars are on the back burner..again Neutral
Rose
Rose

IGN : SerrasAngels

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriya Fri May 28, 2010 5:20 pm

I like it for fun and for the mesos, I cannot train without my splits from zak :/ genesis is expensive f3
But also I would like to be able to come just for fun, its nice to do things with everyone instead of sitting alone at skeles :/
Miriya
Miriya

Humor : "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broke, but you can still see the crack in that mother...er's reflection."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Fri May 28, 2010 5:23 pm

what gen do you need?
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

IGN : Krygerin/Dytez/Krygaran
Class : Sader/Blaze Wiz/Aran
Humor : I like to giggle... alot

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriya Fri May 28, 2010 5:31 pm

I don't need gen, using pots is expensive.
By using genesis it sucks down my pots=sucks down all my mesos.
10mil is a very poor amount when buying pots -.- goes by quickly.
Miriya
Miriya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Fri May 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Oh I see... you need to sell leech then
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriya Fri May 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Idk how to do that :/
Stranger danger kimmy stranger danger!!!!!!!
Well I offered to sell leech to guildies for pots, i dont need mesos or 2x. Would be nice but I'd rather just get the pots lol.
Miriya
Miriya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Fri May 28, 2010 5:43 pm

I don't mind buying your pots at all Smile
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriya Fri May 28, 2010 5:44 pm

lol but I'd feel bad cuz I didn't do anything for you!!!
Miriya
Miriya

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Fri May 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Not hard to sell leech just go to leafre and see whose spamming b>leech =P
Brian
Brian

IGN : DexlesILLBIS/CrimsonRoarr/MarksMyMan/Graceling
Class : Night Lord/White Knight/Sniper/Cleric
Humor : HAHAHAHA Now I need Food =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Fri May 28, 2010 6:04 pm

You're gonna leeeeech me xD
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriya Fri May 28, 2010 10:03 pm

hahah im going to leech you kimmy?
fair enough xD
Miriya
Miriya

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sat May 29, 2010 12:08 am

I don't see any reason for splits to diminish if you expand the parties. All you have to do is either increase revenue or decrease expenses. To increase revenue have more helm sellers. To decrease expenses quit giving out apples. Seriously if a 2 party team can kill zak in 30 min, why would you give out the same apples to a 3-4 party team? What are we trying to do, kill zak in 10 min?

The other benefit of allowing all to come is that you won't have to wait for anyone. Start when you scheduled your run. If people arn't there then they can't come & don't get splits. Pretty soon people will show up on time for your runs because they'll know that you'll just run without them if they are not prompt.

Also pixel's don't need parties - they can party eachother and do fine with autopot. So if you want to make a small beginning of having the looter party seperate from the atackers that would help your guild.

And make a few guild rules, no splits until lvl xxx except sellers, w/e your guild wants that lvl to be.

Anyway I see more than the minimum as beneficial. You have more sellers, need less (or no) apples, and you can start on time and leave late people behind. Very Happy

One more thing since you seem to have forgotten. I have mw30 on bishop, and I can easily play store, NL, and bishop thereby providing mw30 to another party. (Though seriously, is this a problem? mw30 lasts for 15 min, just rotate it before the run starts.)
Princess
Princess

IGN : LiIIPrincess
Class : Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Sat May 29, 2010 12:16 am

I wish there was a like button for this like on facebook o.O
Kimberly
Kimberly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat May 29, 2010 12:43 am

Alright, because the vote is so close, and so many people want to join, im expanding it to 3 parties.

EDIT: And honestly guys, I dont care how many parties there are. I made the rules originally because i thought that would be good for the guild. Since it obviously isnt, im expanding it.
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by xcaldazar Sat May 29, 2010 1:06 am

Any way we might be able to possibly sell helms to people's friends or somewhat trustworthy people and bring them into zak at a discounted price, since there is no need for the scissors? Like old school style I guess. It would be somewhat annoying but also beneficial to both buyer and runners. Maybe only those that are referred or vouched for?
xcaldazar

IGN : IshaCueran
Class : Night Lord
Humor : Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat May 29, 2010 1:09 am

Yes, we can do that, 25mil per helm, paying beforehand, 2 tries for 25mil.
Steve
Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazTheDude Sat May 29, 2010 1:27 am

personally, I dont care about great splits more then i care about the run costs are taken care of. Great splits would be nice but I like seeing as many of the guildies come to the runs more. and i am usually poor =)
ChazTheDude

IGN : whatanign
Class : Adventurer
Humor : bored, horny, happy, calm, silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: BOSSES :: Zak

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum