Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximizing Zak Splits 102

4 posters

:: BOSSES :: Zak

Go down

Maximizing Zak Splits 102 Empty Maximizing Zak Splits 102

Post by Beowulf Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:45 pm

If you want to maximize splits I say do 2 or 3 apples only or maybe switch to Stew and do 1 stew for each attker. That would save you 2-3M per atk pot. Current pricess 7M apples, 4M Stew, (7*4 = 28M 4*4 = 16M. or 3*7 = 21M, 2*7 + 2*4 = 22M) or any combination there of...

Although...it does take longer...but srsly if anyone is so hung up on time they can pot them selves with more atk pots. Personally I think a few stews with Ciders to finsh it up would be just fine.

Yes, I am contradicting my previous concerns because I have been one of the ones aiming for shorter run times, but, well I can afford to pot myself with more stews or w/e I want if I am that worried. The balance in this would be time & pot cost for individual players such as bish, and mages etc. versus cost of atk pots.

Just a note for comparisson, Lily and I did a Duo run this weekend each playing 3 chars (3atkers 1 bish 2 looters), double run. We did both runs in less than 2 hrs and used aproximately 6 stew, and 20 ciders. That is 24M for atk pots and idk how much for HP/MP pots but not more than say 4M at most, and that is a high estimate.
Beowulf
Beowulf

IGN : MizFriday
Class : MM
Humor : Whats that?

Back to top Go down

Maximizing Zak Splits 102 Empty Re: Maximizing Zak Splits 102

Post by ChazTheDude Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:11 pm

i prefer spending no more then 30 minutes a zak run. that just me.
ChazTheDude

IGN : whatanign
Class : Adventurer
Humor : bored, horny, happy, calm, silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Beowulf Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:36 pm

So, like, uh.... My duo Runs were actually 50 minutes on average, that is 10 minutes faster than your 30 minutes Chaz, cause we don't have the 30 minute wait time. So, really idk what you mean by 30 minute runs.
Beowulf
Beowulf

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazTheDude Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 pm

F3 jason. i only hosted like 2 runs for moriae. you seem to forgot the days when i hosted for mint. we usually started on times for those. even tho it was very late for me.
ChazTheDude

IGN : whatanign
Class : Adventurer
Humor : bored, horny, happy, calm, silly

Back to top Go down

Post by nightclawz Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:27 am

I have stews left over that I can provide as well. They're just sitting on a mule, so I don't mind giving them out.
nightclawz
nightclawz

IGN : nightclawz
Class : Shadower
Humor : Has a good sense of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Beowulf Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:28 pm

ChazTheDude wrote:F3 jason. i only hosted like 2 runs for moriae. you seem to forgot the days when i hosted for mint. we usually started on times for those. even tho it was very late for me.

All I remember from mint was starting at 1am and ending somewhere around 3am.

Oh, and maybe you were the one that hosted at 10pmish but my point is, incase you missed it, is that No run is 30 minutes when you have to include the prep time, so, if you want to keep it in a similar time frame learn to cut down on the "lets get ready" time to make up for the additional 10 minutes or so that it takes using Stews and Ciders.
Beowulf
Beowulf

Back to top Go down

Post by 55 Guy Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Idk what your times were chaz, but I am a big fan of the time posted for the zak run is the time we drop the eye of fire. I really dislike waiting on people to either get there or pot up for a run. 2 cents.
55 Guy
55 Guy

IGN : XxSanjixX55
Class : Bucc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down