Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New spider man/ thor/ Captain America movies.

3 posters

Go down

New spider man/ thor/ Captain America movies. Empty New spider man/ thor/ Captain America movies.

Post by Mikey Tue May 18, 2010 12:43 am

K so some of you may have heard these new movies are coming out soon this year or coming year. As for spider man i heard it is no longer Sam Raimi, and that Toby McGuire is to be replaced with Zach Efron or w,e either way i dislike Zach any thoughts on any of these movies? Cause im stoked for Thor and Captain America!
Mikey
Mikey

IGN : cursed95, ThatYeloDude, TRockLeeB
Class : Aran
Humor : Robster Craws, and I Rove you Rucy!

Back to top Go down

New spider man/ thor/ Captain America movies. Empty Re: New spider man/ thor/ Captain America movies.

Post by 55 Guy Tue May 18, 2010 8:19 am

I dont know why they replaced Toby McGuire, but I think its a big mistake. When I think of Peter Parker toby mcguire's face appears in my mind. I am a big spidey fan. So yeah Im disappointed.
55 Guy
55 Guy

IGN : XxSanjixX55
Class : Bucc

Back to top Go down

New spider man/ thor/ Captain America movies. Empty Re: New spider man/ thor/ Captain America movies.

Post by Mikey Tue May 18, 2010 9:53 am

I just found out i was wrong. Toby quit, because of the apparentlly rediculous script.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by 55 Guy Tue May 18, 2010 11:54 am

^ that makes me sad.
55 Guy
55 Guy

IGN : XxSanjixX55
Class : Bucc

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Tue May 18, 2010 4:00 pm

I know i think the same when i think of spiderman.
Brian
Brian

IGN : DexlesILLBIS/CrimsonRoarr/MarksMyMan/Graceling
Class : Night Lord/White Knight/Sniper/Cleric
Humor : HAHAHAHA Now I need Food =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Tue May 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Yeah, Toby played spiderman very, very well. Just to hear that Sam Raimi quit or whatever was enough to make me give up on the spider series. But if Toby comes back ill watch it for sure.
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down